Popular Business-Flex Packages
See the full pricing page for more options, including bulk purchase, annual packages, and non-profit discounts!
Meeting Management Platform Features
Lucid Meetings is an online meeting management platform for designing, running, and continuously improving the day-to-day business meetings that power your organization’s success.
Unlike web conferencing products, meeting management platforms are designed to drive results by bringing clarity to the meeting purpose, process, and outcomes.
Meeting management platforms are designed to support teams and organizations working to solve these problems.
Problem: Lack of Time and Resources
Lucid saves companies time with:
- All-in-one meeting features, reducing time spent switching between applications
- Pre-built meeting agendas
- Simple prompts to ensure busy people don’t forget a step
- Distributed responsibility, so everyone can work on the meeting together.
Problem: Inadequate meeting facilitation skills
Lucid helps people run better meetings with:
- Built-in tips to help organizers successfully prepare and follow-up
- Facilitator guides, providing step-by-step help for running important conversations
- In-meeting reinforcement of best practices
- Training, webinars, and consulting services
Problem: Inconsistent adherence to meeting processes.
Lucid helps companies design and scale effective meeting practices with:
- Template-driven meetings, making it easy for everyone to follow the agreed-upon process
- Transparency into meeting history
- Meeting performance reporting
- Granular process and access control
Problem: Undocumented or untraceable meeting results and a lack of follow-up
Lucid makes it easier to see what happens in meetings with:
- Real time shared note taking and action tracking
- Instant meeting records in multiple export formats
- Searchable online records for all past meetings
- Email and API-based distribution of meeting records back into the business
Problem: Poor overall meeting performance
Lucid improves the quality of meetings with:
- Built-in feedback and ratings
- Expert-authored meeting templates for running common and/or challenging meetings
- Automated performance reporting
- Consulting services and access to our wide network of meeting experts