Successful Meetings Quickstart Workshop
This program is for businesses and teams that know they need to communicate better and want a fast, effective way to get started.
Results seen by recent clients include a rapid increase in work momentum, shockingly productive conversations with clients and vendors, and the disappearance of employee complaints about meetings.
In this workshop, you will:
- Engage the whole team as you uncover what does and doesn't work in the way you meet today.
- Make new agreements about how you'll meet moving forward.
- Outline the key meetings the team needs to run well to achieve your goals.
- Get hands-on practice with simple meeting techniques you can use going forward.
- Identify practical next steps and owners who will take charge of implementing your team's new agreements.
- Create measurable adoption targets and commit to a check-in date for assessing results.
Meeting Performance Transformation Program
Meetings are complex and culture change is hard. Most teams that try to change their meetings make a bit of initial progress, only to have it fizzle away over time.
This program is designed to get your team over the critical performance line in 3 months or less, so you can see results immediately and establish a solid foundation for scaling your performance over time.
The Meeting Performance Transformation Program includes everything a team needs to:
- Evaluate their current meetings, identify target areas for improvement, and measure results.
Program participants learn to evaluate their existing meetings using science-backed success criteria.
- Learn the science and practice of effective meetings.
Participants will learn what the research from neuroscience, behavioral economics, and team performance reveals about meetings, and how high-performing companies like Amazon, Pixar and others ensure their meetings get results.
- Establish clear expectations for meetings going forward.
Participants jointly create new meeting agreements they’ll use to guide their own meeting performance throughout the program and beyond.
- Design the specific meetings they need to achieve their goals.
Participants create meeting flow models describing exactly which meetings they need to run in order to achieve their goals. They then cancel unnecessary meetings so they can focus on improving the important meetings that matter most.
- Gain the skills and practice necessary to design and run those meetings successfully.
Working in small teams, participants create a meeting template that they can use to run an excellent meeting going forward. Each team designs a different meeting, then shares these designs for the whole group to use.
Our half-day workshops teach practical meeting skills through hands-on activities and get everyone thinking critically about how to make the most of each meeting. Every workshop is customized to the needs of the client. Popular workshops include:
- High-Performing Team Meetings
In this collaborative workshop, teams learn the essential elements of great meetings in high-performing teams, then work together to identify specific practices they'll adopt going forward using our simple meeting design process.
- Meet By Design: Using Science to Run Great Meetings
Explore findings from psychology, neuroscience, behavioral economics, and team performance studies interactively as a group, then practice using simple meeting techniques that build on these insights to get everyone engaged and make everyday business meetings productive.