Description of the Template and Guide
Held at the same time and day each week, teams use this meeting to drive accountability and resolve issues impeding progress. This is an action-oriented working meeting rather than a reporting and information sharing meeting. The agenda leaves no time for reading reports or explaining delays. Instead, the time is spent working through high-priority issues to find solutions.
Use this meeting agenda template as a starting place when designing your weekly leadership team meeting and adapt the agenda to fit your team.
18-page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
Share information, drive accountability and resolve challenges impeding progress.
- Author: Elise Keith
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Group Size: 12 or fewer
- Solution Categories: Leadership Teams
- Meeting Types: What is a Team Cadence Meeting?
- Welcome & Review Actions List (5 minutes)
- Schedule Announcements (5 minutes)
- Victories (5 minutes)
- Review the Numbers (5 minutes)
- Quarterly Priorities & Progress (5 minutes)
- Identify Top Issues (5 minutes)
- Tackle Top Issues (50 minutes)
- Review and Confirm Actions List (10 minutes)
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template for getting your group on board with a new idea. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 9-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for creating your company Vision statement. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 35-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for reviewing and refreshing your strategic plan. Includes a 22-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for getting clarity on the focus for the next 30, 60, & 90 days. Includes a 7-page detailed instruction guide.