Description of the Template and Guide
A strategic plan is a formal map that explains how your company will execute a chosen strategy. The plan should spell out where an organization is going over the next year or more and how it’s going to get there.
Strategic planning with a remote team can present both challenges and opportunities. Although this is typically done face to face, when coordinated and planned properly, remote participants get the added benefit of being able to think through what’s most important to them on their own then contribute these ideas to the process.
To support this process, we worked with Anna O'Byrne from Upstream Meetings to create the complete toolkit for strategic planning with remote teams. Here you'll find a basic strategic plan template, meeting agenda templates designed to walk you through creating the plan with your remote team, downloadable agendas in MS Word (docx) format, and detailed instructions from our blog.
Related Blog Articles
- 35 Tools for Online Brainstorming and Decision Making in Meetings
- Strategic Planning Meeting Essentials Pack
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 1: Introduction
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 2: Preparing to Plan
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 3: Crafting the Vision and Mission Statements
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 4: How to Define Organizational Values
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 5: Goals & Strategies
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams: Does it really work?
- Making Decisions in Meetings
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template to help you create a team plan for better meetings. Includes a detailed instruction guide with step by step instructions.
A free meeting agenda template used to understand, evaluate and decide how to tackle an important decision. Includes a 20-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for outlining your company Strategic Goals. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 35-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for remote team check-in, focused on asking questions instead of reading updates. MS Word and online formats. Includes an 8-page detailed instruction guide.