Description of the Template and Guide
To decide on a new strategy your organization can use to survive and thrive
- A shared understanding of what changed and what the new strategy needs to accomplish
- Insights into leading indicators that inform your new strategy
- A new list of strategic priorities and a near-term action plan
- Ideas about alternate plans you could try if this plan doesn’t work
- Commitment to the plan
Lucid Meetings would like to thank Angelique Rewers at the BoldHaus. Angelique inspired this template by posting the three “How can we..” questions and examples for her private Velocity community, then graciously granted us permission to share these questions and examples with you. Thank you, Corporate Agent!
You can find more excellent resources from the Corporate Agent on their website:
10-Page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
- Author: Elise Keith
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours
- Group Size: 5 to 15
- Solution Categories: Leadership Teams
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template for a consultant's first meeting with a new client. Includes a 9-page detailed instruction guide.
A free guide for running a team check-in and report-out meeting during times of crisis. Teams use this meeting during times of rapid change.
A free meeting agenda template for creating a shared set of work expectations with your remote team. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 9-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template to examine and refresh your strategic plan. Includes a 10-page detailed instruction guide.