Description of the Template and Guide
To decide on a new short-term plan of action during times of rapid change or crisis
- A new short term plan for the next few days, weeks, or month
- Ideas about alternate plans you could try if this plan doesn’t work • A defined list of next steps
- A date for the next meeting where you’ll review results
- Commitment to the plan
Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
- Author: Elise Keith
- Solution Categories: Leadership Teams Managers
- Meeting Types: What is a Planning Meeting?
See More Templates
A free guidebook that explains how to prepare for and run important conversations regarding COVID-19 with your team using the ToP® Focused Conversation Method.
A free meeting agenda template for running a successful project retrospective. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 16-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for getting your group’s thinking on a problem or situation. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 9-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for bringing together different team leads to share updates. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 10-page detailed instruction guide.