Description of the Template and Guide
Establishing a relationship with your new group or team is simple, common sense, and straight forward. In many organizations, it’s a missing piece in the puzzle called working together.
The facilitator's guide for this meeting agenda template walks you through:
- Getting to know each person in a way that allows for safety, permission, and candor in the relationship.
- Leading a group meeting to design your relationship with the group.
16-page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
Get to know each other better and define how we want to work together.
- Author: Paul Axtell
- Group Size: 5+
- Solution Categories: Managers
- Meeting Types: What is an Introduction Meeting?
- Get to know each individual
- Conversations as a group
- What can I tell you about myself?
- Surfacing & Dealing with Problems
- Coaching for the New Leader
- Other Conversations
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template for getting your group on board with a new idea. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 9-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for remote team check-in, focused on asking questions instead of reading updates. MS Word and online formats. Includes an 8-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for making a decision to which all explicitly consent. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 25-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template used to understand, evaluate and decide how to tackle an important decision. Includes a 21-page detailed instruction guide.