Description of the Template and Guide
Establishing a relationship with your new group or team is simple, common sense, and straight forward. In many organizations, it’s a missing piece in the puzzle called working together.
The facilitator's guide for this meeting agenda template walks you through:
- Getting to know each person in a way that allows for safety, permission, and candor in the relationship.
- Leading a group meeting to design your relationship with the group.
16-page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
Get to know each other better and define how we want to work together.
- Author: Paul Axtell
- Group Size: 5+
- Solution Categories: Managers
- Meeting Types: What is an Introduction Meeting?
- Get to know each individual
- Conversations as a group
- What can I tell you about myself?
- Surfacing & Dealing with Problems
- Coaching for the New Leader
- Other Conversations
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template for creating your company Vision statement. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 35-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template inspired by Roberts Rules of Order (11th ed.). MS Word and online formats. Includes a 19-page detailed instruction guide.
A free guide for running your all-hands meeting during times of crisis. The all-hands situation update meeting is used by leadership to keep the entire organization informed and aligned during times of rapid change or crisis.
A free meeting agenda template for running a simple and efficient Board meeting. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 19-page detailed instruction guide.