Description of the Template and Guide
To ensure everyone has accurate information about what’s going on in the team, identify barriers to execution that need to be solved, and prepare updates to share with the rest of the organization.
- Everyone has current information
- Answers to open questions
- Action items created for those who will help solve problems
- A communication plan with info to share with the organization
Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
- Author: Elise Keith
- Solution Categories: Leadership Teams Managers
- Meeting Types: The Cadence Meetings
See More Templates
A free guide for running a near-term planning meeting during times of crisis. Teams use this meeting to create new near term plans when a rapidly emerging situation means your existing plans won’t work.
A free meeting agenda template for running your team's daily huddle in just 10 to 15 minutes. Includes a 7-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for bringing together different team leads to share updates. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 10-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for running a successful project retrospective. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 16-page detailed instruction guide.