Description of the Template and Guide
To ensure everyone has accurate information about what’s going on in the team, identify barriers to execution that need to be solved, and prepare updates to share with the rest of the organization.
- Everyone has current information
- Answers to open questions
- Action items created for those who will help solve problems
- A communication plan with info to share with the organization
Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
- Author: Elise Keith
- Solution Categories: Leadership Teams Managers
- Meeting Types: The Cadence Meetings What is a Team Cadence Meeting?
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template used to understand, evaluate and decide how to tackle an important decision. Includes a 21-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for outlining your company Strategic Goals. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 35-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for running status meetings with project teams. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 10-page detailed instruction guide.
A free guide for running your strategic pivot meeting during times of intense change or opportunity. Use this meeting to create new near-term strategy when a big change in the market means your existing strategy won’t work.