Description of the Template and Guide
To ensure everyone has accurate information about what’s going on in the team, identify barriers to execution that need to be solved, and prepare updates to share with the rest of the organization.
- Everyone has current information
- Answers to open questions
- Action items created for those who will help solve problems
- A communication plan with info to share with the organization
Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
- Author: Elise Keith
- Solution Categories: Leadership Teams Managers
- Meeting Types: The Cadence Meetings What is a Team Cadence Meeting?
See More Templates
A free guidebook that explains how to prepare for and run important conversations regarding COVID-19 with your team using the ToP® Focused Conversation Method.
A free meeting agenda template for sharing information, driving accountability and resolving leadership team challenges. Includes an 18-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for running your team's daily huddle in just 10 to 15 minutes. Includes a 7-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for drafting a company Mission Statement. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 35-page detailed instruction guide.