This guidebook explains how to prepare for and run important conversations regarding COVID-19 with your team using the ToP® Focused Conversation Method. Barbara MacKay briefly introduces the ToP® Focused Conversation Method, which was developed by the Institute of Cultural Affairs.
This simple, logical approach to structuring group conversations can be used to discuss hundreds of topics. Here, Barbara shows us how to use this method to answer four important questions teams now face.
- How might we sustain any positive changes that we have experienced during COVID-19 in our work and personal lives?
- What questions do we need to address before we all go back to work in our physical workspace?
- How can we use the digital space to guide important decision-making going forward in the next phase of COVID-19?
- What are all our perspectives on the safest way to open up our economy and/or our business?
- Author: Barbara MacKay
- Solution Categories: Leadership Teams Managers Remote Teams
- Meeting Types: What is a Sensemaking Meeting?
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template for building alignment around a proposal or plan. MS Word and online formats. Includes an 11-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for remote team check-in, focused on asking questions instead of reading updates. MS Word and online formats. Includes an 8-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for creating your company Vision statement. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 35-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for creating clarity about your team's decision making process. Includes a 20-page detailed instruction guide.