Gathering Productive Feedback to Build Alignment on a Proposal or Plan
Gather productive feedback and build alignment on a new proposal or plan using this simple meeting structure. After presenting the proposal, you’ll lead the discussion using three feedback questions asked in a specific order.
This template can be used to create a stand-alone meeting dedicated to gathering feedback, or incorporated into longer meetings covering additional topics.Related Posts:
Generate balanced feedback on a plan or proposal. Create better alignment and support for the final version of the plan or proposal
- Author: Richard Lent, Ph.D.
- Duration: 30 to 45+ minutes
- Group Size: Any
- Solution Categories: Managers
- Presentation / Review of proposal
- Feedback: Hearing replies to questions
- Closing and Next Steps
11-page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
PDF printable guide includes:
- An Introduction to the Problems Solved with this Structure
- Step by Step Meeting Instructions
- Links to Additional Resources