New Leader Introduction: Designing the Relationship with Your Group
Establishing a relationship with your new group or team is simple, common sense, and straight forward. In many organizations, it’s a missing piece in the puzzle called working together.
The facilitator's guide for this meeting agenda template walks you through:
- Getting to know each person in a way that allows for safety, permission, and candor in the relationship.
- Leading a group meeting to design your relationship with the group.
Get to know each other better and define how we want to work together.
- Get to know each individual
- Conversations as a group
- What can I tell you about myself?
- Surfacing & Dealing with Problems
- Coaching for the New Leader
- Other Conversations
16-page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template for finding solutions to an urgent problem situation. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 12-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for running status meetings with project teams. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 10-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for running Board meetings with early-stage startups and investors. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 19-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for sharing information, driving accountability and resolving leadership team challenges. Includes an 18-page detailed instruction guide.