New Leader Introduction: Designing the Relationship with Your Group
How to Run a New Leader Introduction Meeting
Establishing a relationship with your new group or team is simple, common sense, and straight forward. In many organizations, it’s a missing piece in the puzzle called working together.
The facilitator's guide for this meeting agenda template walks you through:
- Getting to know each person in a way that allows for safety, permission, and candor in the relationship.
- Leading a group meeting to design your relationship with the group.
16-page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
Get to know each other better and define how we want to work together.
- Get to know each individual
- Conversations as a group
- What can I tell you about myself?
- Surfacing & Dealing with Problems
- Coaching for the New Leader
- Other Conversations
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template used to understand, evaluate and decide how to tackle an important decision. Includes a 21-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for drafting a company Mission Statement. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 35-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for checking in with your manager. Includes a 7-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for creating clarity about your team's decision making process. Includes a 20-page detailed instruction guide.