New Leader Introduction: Designing the Relationship with Your New Group
Establishing a relationship with your new group or team is simple, common sense, and straight forward. In many organizations, it’s a missing piece in the puzzle called working together.
The facilitator's guide for this template walks you through:
- Getting to know each person in a way that allows for safety, permission, and candor in the relationship.
- Leading a group meeting to design your relationship with the group.
Get to know each other better and define how we want to work together.
- Get to know each individual
- Conversations as a group
- What can I tell you about myself?
- Surfacing & Dealing with Problems
- Coaching for the New Leader
- Other Conversations
16-page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
PDF printable guide includes:
- An overview of the two-step process
- Detailed tips for getting to know each team member
- Step-by-step instructions for running a group meeting
- The new leader's worksheet helping you prepare for each conversation
- Resource guide with links to related publications to grow your expertise.