A Framework for Successful Project Retrospectives
This meeting framework helps teams learn from project successes and failures together, and commit to change based on what they learned. Use this template as a starting place when designing your next project retrospective, and adapt the agenda to fit your team.Related Posts:
Meeting GoalReview the project and identify key learnings that we can use to improve how we work going forward.
- Author: Elise Keith
- Duration: 1 to 3+ hours
- Group Size: 15 or fewer
- Solution Categories: Project Managers
- Project Review
- What did we learn?
- Other Insights
- Priorities: What matters most?
- Changes to Make: Action Planning
16-page Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, & resources
PDF printable guide includes:
- How to prepare
- Guidelines for successful retrospectives
- Step-by-Step Instructions for running the meeting
- Options for running the project review and feedback sections
- Detailed Resource Guide