This program is for teams who know they need to run better meetings and want a fast, effective way to get started
If you've tried to improve meetings in the past, only to have your good efforts fizzle away, or if you know you need to do something about your meetings but you don't know where to start, then this program is for you.
What the Program Delivers
The Successful Meetings Quickstart Program includes everything a team needs to:
- Evaluate their current meetings, identify target areas for improvement, and measure results.
Program participants learn to evaluate their existing meetings using science-backed success criteria.
- Learn the science and practice of effective meetings.
Participants will learn what the research from neuroscience, behavioral economics, and team performance reveals about meetings, and how high-performing companies like Amazon, Pixar and others ensure their meetings get results.
- Establish clear expectations for meetings going forward.
Participants jointly create new meeting agreements they’ll use to guide their own meeting performance throughout the program.
- Design the specific meetings they need to run to achieve their goals.
Participants create meeting flow models describing exactly which meetings they need to run in order to achieve their goals. They then cancel unnecessary meetings so they can focus on improving the important meetings they need to run.
- Gain the skills and practice necessary to design and run those meetings successfully.
Working in small teams, participants create a meeting template that they can use to run an excellent meeting going forward. Each team designs a different meeting, then shares these designs for the whole group to use.
A Quickstart includes:
- Initial Evaluation
Work with our experts to discuss your needs and identify opportunities to customize this program for your team. Then, get a report of the "before" state of your team meetings using our Meeting Performance Maturity Assessment model.
- The Succesful Meetings Quickstart Workshop
Delivered as a one-day onsite workshop or three 90-minute live virtual workshops
Get your whole team involved in changing your meetings for the better in a fun, inspiring workshop tailored for your organization. In this in-person workshop, you will:
- Engage the whole team as you uncover what does and doesn't work in the way you meet today.
- Make new agreements about how you'll meet moving forward.
- Outline the key meetings the team needs to run well to achieve your goals
- Get hands-on practice with simple meeting techniques you can use going forward.
- Identify practical next steps and owners who will take charge of implementing your team's new agreements.
- Create measurable adoption targets and commit to a check-in date for assessing results.
- Enrollment in the "Essential Skills for Effective Meetings" Online Course
Build on the momentum created in the workshop and ensure your team has the practical skills they need to get results by enrolling meeting leaders in this practical on-demand course. Teams design a custom meeting template as the final project in this course.
- Six Live Momentum Sessions
Each 60-minute live session provides opportunities for hands-on practice and Q&A with our meeting experts, who provide directed solutions to your unique meeting challenges.
- Post-Program Evaluation and Reporting
Get a report of the "after" state of your team meetings using our Meeting Performance Maturity Assessment, plus our and your team's observations from throughout the program.
$895 USD per participant + travel. Minimum 10 participants.
Program Duration and Time Investment
The Program takes three months to complete.
Participants spend approximately 10 hours per month on workshops, course work, and group calls. Participants also apply what they’re learning to every day business meetings, giving each one many opportunities to practice and refine what they’re learning throughout the program.