Thank you for your interest in creating a guest post for Lucid Meetings.
We Feature Posts About MEETINGS
If you're not writing about meetings in a clear, informed, and specific way, your content is not appropriate for our blog. Also:
- Posts should be substantial and useful. No fluff pieces. No listsicles. No articles that could have been written by anyone who Googled "good meetings" and plucked tidbits from other people's work. Target 800+ words.
- Topic MUST be relevant to our audience. Our blog focuses on meetings and the intersection of meetings with business performance and organizational health. See the list of previous posts for the types of content we like.
- The post should include actionable ideas, images and examples.
- The post must be product agnostic. You can reference one or more products as examples that readers might find useful, but blatant product promotions will not be accepted.
- We're OK with links back to relevant content and promotion through a good solid bio.
- Content should be original work and not previously posted somewhere else.
- We reserve the right to edit the content for grammar, spelling, and format, but we promise to keep the original intent and voice intact.
- If you have a stellar headline, let us know. Otherwise, let’s work together to create one that captures our audience’s attention.
- After the post is live, we expect that you’ll promote it to your followers, social media, or other channels, and we promise to do the same.
- To submit a post for consideration, send us an email through our contact form.