Description of the Template and Guide
Teams run this session to agree on plans for improving their meeting practice. Intended outcomes for this session include a shared understanding of meeting success, a one-month plan for changes to meetings, a defined list of next steps, and much more!
Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, and resources
To create and agree on a plan for making our meetings more effective
- Intention: Why we need to focus on better meetings
- Proposal:What we can change first
- Pre-mortem: Based on our experience, what might go wrong and cause this project to fail? What do we need to do to prevent those failures?
- Action Plan:Agree on who will do what next, and a date for checking back to see how it’s going
- Closing Review and Appreciations
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template for reviewing and refreshing your strategic plan. Includes a 22-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for running status meetings with project teams. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 10-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for visualizing and improving a process by using a Value Stream map. Includes a 24-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for leading advisory council meetings. Includes a detailed instruction guide, sample agenda, and links to useful resources.