Description of the Template and Guide
Teams run this session to agree on plans for improving their meeting practice. Intended outcomes for this session include a shared understanding of meeting success, a one-month plan for changes to meetings, a defined list of next steps, and much more!
Facilitator's Guide with tips, step-by-step instructions, and resources
To create and agree on a plan for making our meetings more effective
- Intention: Why we need to focus on better meetings
- Proposal:What we can change first
- Pre-mortem: Based on our experience, what might go wrong and cause this project to fail? What do we need to do to prevent those failures?
- Action Plan:Agree on who will do what next, and a date for checking back to see how it’s going
- Closing Review and Appreciations
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template for running your daily Agile standup online. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 9-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for remote team check-in, focused on asking questions instead of reading updates. MS Word and online formats. Includes an 8-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for running a successful project retrospective. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 16-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for bringing together different team leads to share updates. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 10-page detailed instruction guide.