Prevent last-minute scrambling with just-in-time reminders and follow up
With Lucid, you can be sure that you (and your team) won’t have to worry about remembering to prepare for your meeting. Whenever you have a meeting on the calendar, you’ll get an email reminder first thing in the morning. And because everyone forgets to check off their to-dos from time to time, reminders all include a link to quickly update open action items before the meeting, making sure the team can stay on top any commitments.
Then, to make sure everyone can easily join the meeting on time, the 10-minute email reminder arrives at the top of their inbox with a a big, personalized quick-join button to launch the online session. Your days of last-minute hunting for the link and getting surprised by forgotten action items are over!
After the meeting, the facilitator sends the meeting follow up email complete with the attendee list, meeting minutes and your specific action items.
What Lucid does for you
- Sends a daily list of all your scheduled meetings, with links to update open action items
- Sends a 10-minute reminder email with a quick-join link before the meeting
- Allows you to turn reminders on or off as appropriate
- Sends meeting reminders via Slack, HipChat, and SMS (via our Zapier integration)
- Allows facilitators to easily send out a pre-formatted, detailed follow up meeting email to all attendees