What is the Meeting Success Community?
The Meeting Success Community provides an informal forum for advancing meeting success across organizational boundaries. Community members have access to our online conversation platform, live events, and exclusive discounts.
Our research into high-performing meeting cultures shows that success doesn't come from following generic best-practice tips. Success requires adoption of the right meeting designs, a healthy dose of meeting know-how, and lots of practice. Community members can share ideas and find help for their unique meeting challenges in our conversation forum, then get hands-on practice in our live events.
The Meeting Success Community welcomes supporters, including:
- Lucid Meetings' customers
- Meeting template designers
- Meeting School instructors
- Invited special guests
Online Conversation Forum
Community members ask questions, share links to useful meeting resources, and compare ideas about how to solve challenging meeting problems in our online Slack community.
Our live community of practice sessions are designed to give participants practical experience with useful meetng techniques.
Join Us To:
- Get hands-on practice with great meeting techniques
- Find answers to your tricky how-to meeting-related questions
- Share your meeting expertise with the community
- Learn cool, useful tips you can use in your meetings
- January 21, 2020: Introduction to Meeting Flow Modeling
- February 25, 2020: Making Meetings Better When You're Not in Charge
In Person Gatherings
TBD. Interested in hosting a Meeting Success Gathering in your area? Contact us
How to Join the Meeting Success Community
This Community is invite-only.
You will see a link to join the community when you enroll in a paid Meeting School course or subscribe to a Lucid Meetings software account.
Didn't get an invite and think you should have? Do you have something really great to share and want to get involved? Contact Us and we'll help you out.